Writing a One page business plan, Becoming the Real Entrepreneur
Business plan reflects your ideas, innovation and your thought process. There was a time when business plans were from 50 to 100 pages but today 5 to 10 can be considered too long. If you’re eager to have a bite of the business pie but don’t exactly want to waste a couple months in playing hit and trial with investors and your potential customers, then one page business plan is the best answer, you are looking for.
Being able to simplify your business concept is that you have to be adept in business strategies or the development of the business.There is a lot of universal consensus, when it comes to business plan, and it serves many purposes.
Plan to reach the zenith of the business:
- First and the foremost thing are to have the market strategies and tactics that will allow you to fulfill your plans. To analyze the research and work on that, it proves the answer of the question that -> can company be placed??
- When the negativity comes from someone, avoid it by setting limits and take a steer clear to those, and focus on your own. Caring about what other people think is a waste of time and energy.
- You must have a competitive mind, and the capability to analyze and to determine the weakness and the strength of the competitors within your market, and focus to own a mean business. Don’t take up task too much, which you may not be able to accomplish due to presence of mind in every task.
Tools for an Effective Business:
Services or Products
- If you serve anything, explain how and where; describe the facility that you are providing. Assign tasks to your team and to each division within the company, which will give you the idea of your work management. Entrepreneurs have the ability and agility both to work across a mile in business disciplines, consulting in SME’s or setting up your business yourself.
- The details how you are going to run your company and conduct day-to-day operations to meet the achievements of company, plays a significant role.
- Sometimes you have to cross several hurdles and many hindrances can be developed in order to prevent competition from entering you into the market and anyone who knows your weakness can take advantage of it, simply you need to take care a lot from all these happenings. There is only one thing in your mind that either come hell or high water , you have to strain your every nerve to be the “REAL ENTREPRENEUR“.
- Successful entrepreneur have a quality of curiosity to learn from his mistakes and to implement it for the next level and have a healthy disrespect for established rules. In the dynamic business environment, no one can negotiate the highs and lows of market. Every time, there is a need to be attentive about the vision of upcoming problems and have fresh ideas to encounter them.
“Achievement never comes from business knowledge, But also from personal attitude”