From monitoring site traffic to SERP tracking there are several android apps that come handy. When it comes to managing your website’s SEO results, there are some great tools out there that would make it easy to evaluate the results and carry out required optimization. These apps would not only help you see the results but would also provide you with some valued suggestions to improve your site so that traffic, visibility and ROI could be improved.
- SEO & Link Analyzer : With this app you can analyze rankings of each website URL, monitor pay per click visibility along with the social media signals. This is a free app and comes in an extremely user friendly format allowing you to go through the reporting data with ease.
- Sinium SEO Tools : If looking for something technical and broad this is the app to consider. You can use this app to check how mobile friendly your website is, what the site’s performance is and how it fairs in the rate test.
- SEO SERP Mojo Rank Tracker : This amazing app tracks out the ranking history on all major search engines. You can even download the ranking report and refer it later to plan out a strategy. In case you are looking for added functionality and tool set you can consider going in for the pro version that is a paid one.
- SECockpit : Search Engine Cockpit app is a keyword research tool that would help wonders for online marketers. With this they can generate keywords even the long tail ones with ease.
- Webrank SEO : As the name states this is an app that gives you an idea about rankings. This app is going to index all pages of the site including the back links in all top search engines.
- Search Engine Land : This android app is for the ones who love to stay updated with latest SEO news and information. As soon as you use it you are going to get all those updates that would help you frame out your SEO strategy
The list does not end here; there are many free Android SEO apps that perform various functions. Whether it is about gaining an insight about the current SEO scenario or just learning about the current stats of your site these apps definitely tend to make the job go easy and that too without making you pay anything.